terms and conditions
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd is a registered private company in the retail industry that produces locally manufactured baby bags & accessories.
2. Shipping and delivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment in full, orders will be processed within 3 – 4 working days (Mondays to Fridays). Manufacturing can take 5-10 working days. Notice of dispatch by courier will be confirmed by way of an email sent to the customer enclosing a copy of the waybill.
- Contracted courier: “The Courier Guy” is Mischi’s chosen courier service and will be responsible for collections and deliveries countrywide.
- For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification
3. Export restriction
- The offering on this website is available to customers residing in South Africa & worldwide. Certain MISCHI (Pty) Ltd products contain genuine leather; as such MISCHI (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for international shipments which are held by customs for testing or quarantine purposes.
4. Exchange and refund policy
4.1. Unavailable products
- The provision of goods and services by MISCHI (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability.
- A product is deemed to be unavailable at the discretion of Mischi(Pty)Ltd.
4.2. Return and refund policy
You are welcome to return any unwanted products free of charge, provided that:
- We offer 30-day returns + exchanges, and 14-day refunds for any product purchased online.
- No returns can be processed during large sale events and will be processed once the sale event ends.
- This return specifically excludes personalized products.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The goods are unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We’ll refund via your original payment method within 5-7 business days of the item being received.
4.4. Returns and exchanges
- It’s no stress to exchange something! Just send the item you want to swap back to us (you would just need to cover the cost for shipping) and we’ll arrange the new item out to you (we’ll cover the cost of shipping for that).
- If there’s a price difference between the item purchased and the one you wish to exchange it for, we can refund the difference via online store credit.
4.5. Shipping fees
- We’ll provide a full refund on all ‘change of mind’ returns however please note that any shipping fees you’ve paid aren’t refundable i.e shipping costs incurred on the original order (if it wasn’t free shipping), as well as the shipping cost to return it for a refund.
- We want to make it as easy as possible so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions!
4.3. Cancellation of orders
- Customer can cancel an order if they request to do so before their order is fulfilled online. Once the order is fulfilled online we cannot cancel an order and a regular return process will be required.
- An order of a bespoke/customised item may not be cancelled pursuant to section 42(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002.
4.4. Indulgences and waivers
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd may, at their sole discretion, grant an indulgence without such indulgence being construed as a waiver of Mischi’s(Pty)Ltd’s rights.
- Coupons are issued electronically at MISCHI (Pty) Ltd sole discretion. Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned.
- Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used:
- Coupons can only be used once, with promotional offers on the website.
- Only one coupon can be used per person unless MISCHI (Pty) Ltd specifies otherwise.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Vouchers or other Coupons, cannot be exchanged for cash, and are not transferable to any other person.
- 10% Sign up coupons may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or coupons unless otherwise stated. 10% sign up coupons are only valid for new database subscribers and may only be used online.
6. Gift cards
- Gift cards ordered through our website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our gift cards include unique numbers which have a one-time use only.
- Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
- We are unable to refund any amount as a credit not spent on your gift voucher, therefore we suggest spending up to or over the amount on your gift card.
- When ordering a Gift Card, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Card.
- All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Card.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
7. Guarantees, warranties and indemnities
7.1. Colours, textures and packaging:
- Mischi has attempted to display, as accurately as possible, the colours and textures of the products. The actual colours and textures you see on your device, however, will depend on the display settings of the device used to access our website.
- Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
- Please note that genuine leather batches may have natural flaws.
- We pride ourselves on using only the finest raw materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
- The standard warranty for all products is 6 months from the date of purchase.
7.3. Passing of risk
- Risk in the product(s) ordered shall pass to the customer on delivery.
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd will retain ownership of the product(s) ordered until payment is received in full, including courier charges.
7.4. Use of website, errors and omissions
- The use of the Website is entirely at the customer’s own risk and the customer shall assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from the use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
7.5. Liability for loss, damages or defective products
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for loss or damages which might arise from the customer’s use of, or reliance upon, the Website or the content contained in the Website or the customer’s inability to use the Website;
- The customer hereby indemnifies MISCHI (Pty) Ltd against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by the customer or any third party arising in any way from the customer’s use of this website and/or any linked third party website.
- An order will not be deemed to be complete until payment is received in full, including courier charges. As a result of this, MISCHI (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damages incurred by the customer or a third party should products become unavailable while payment for an order is outstanding. Although we will make every effort to keep the system updated.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect
- Exchange the defective product
- MISCHI (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.
MISCHI (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Payment options accepted:
- Payment may be made via PayJustNow, Visa or MasterCard Credit Cards, or by bank transfer into the MISCHI (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details for which will be provided on request.
9. Credit card acquiring and security
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for Mischi via Pay Fast(Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Pay Fast uses the strictest form of encryption, and no credit card details are stored on the Website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
10. Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by MISCHI (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the customer on Pay Fast’s secure site. For more detail on Pay Fast, refer to www.payfast.co.za.
11. Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
12. Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and MISCHI (Pty) Ltd chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process or notices as Technochair building, 46 Julbert Road, Benrose, Johannesburg.
13. Variation of prices and terms
- Prices and products displayed on this Website are subject to change without notice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers who are not satisfied with these Terms and Conditions, must not place any orders on, or in any other way use, this website.
14. Company information
This Website is run by: MISCHI (Pty) Ltd based in Julbert Road, South Africa. MISCHI (Pty) Ltd is not registered for VAT yet. The prices quoted on this Website therefore exclude Value-Added Tax.